- Whisk first 6 ingredients in small bowl.
- Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour marinade into 1-gallon resealable plastic bag; add chicken and seal. Turn bag to coat chicken.
- Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes or in refrigerator up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat).
- Place chicken, with some marinade still clinging, on grill rack; grill chicken until cooked through and golden brown on all sides, turning frequently, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
Share this Recipe