- Prepare the grill.
- Place the bread in a food processor; process 30 seconds or until finely ground.
- Place breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Add milk to breadcrumbs; toss with a fork to moisten.
- Add salt, pepper, and beef to breadcrumb mixture, stirring just until combined.
- Divide meat mixture into 16 equal portions, shaping each into a 3 1/2-inch patty.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese in the center of each of 8 patties; top each with 1 remaining patty, pinching edges to seal.
- Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Share this Recipe