- Mix spices together in a small bowl.
- Rinse the chicken thighs and pat dry so that the skin is still just slightly moist (it will help the spices adhere).
- Liberally dust the chicken thighs with the spice blend, just on the skin side.
- Prepare your grill to moderate heat with a cool spot (indirect heat).
- Cook the chicken bone side down for 25-30 minutes, until it is cooked completely. Do not flip to the skin side for more than a moment or two (and closely monitor if you do, because the spices will burn). The chicken should be 165 degrees F (74 C) in the thickest part.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
Share this Recipe